Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Guest Editor: Ashq



Guest Editor: Ashq.
I asked classic letters dude Ashq from amsterdam to show a few of his favorite letters. Peep his Feature on the Expresh letters blog coming soon!

"Of course I'm a fan of almost every old school NYC graff artist but I chose a flick of Dondi. He's a stylemaster, no doubt. Huge influence on my graff. I also added an Sens Sign Deen flick, by Bando, who had got a major influence on the old school graffiti of Amsterdam. I'm also a record collector and love all the cover lettering. I also wanted to add a neon letter flick but I saw it has already been posted on your blog." -ASHQ

















1 comment:

Ashton Jones said...

There are many third party logistics out there. I thing drayage transporting are the most reliable. Probably worth looking into.